COMMUNITY PRESERVATION DEPARTMENT
New Business License
Who can use the online registration system?
In general, most businesses will be able to register a business with this OneStop Business Registration service. However, please be aware that you will be unable to register your business online if any of the following apply:
1. Adding another business location to an existing Utah business.
2. Register a real estate investment trust in Utah.
3. Register a business trust or business estate in Utah.
4. Register a personal service corporation or plan administrators.
5. Register a special event.
Business License Renewal
Business license renewal invoices are mailed to businesses 45 days before the expiration of the current license. Business owners must then pay the invoiced amount to renew the license. Payment can be made by mail, in person or over the phone. The City accepts cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard.
If you are no longer in business, or if you have questions about your renewal invoice, please call Business Licensing.